Wednesday 14 October 2020

Positive Affirmations for Embracing Change

Positive Affirmations for Embracing change.


Change is natural, perfect and healthy. Since there is no constant one will naturally accustom to the change. It is gradual and healing. Keeping faith in the process and trusting oneself is key. Changes are always positive. Some positive affirmations to help through the process.


1. I know that everything in my life is changing perfectly.

2. I am thankful for the new challenges that help me grow and become stronger.

3. I purposely choose to adapt to changes in my life.

4. I will learn new things about myself.

5. Things may be different but that's not always a bad thing. 

6. I accept the things I have no control over.

7. I will experience wonderful things in new ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scope in Psychology (My experience)

A common question I get asked is what was your journey like while you studied Psychology and what is the scope of Psychology in India. Here ...